Friday, November 23, 2012

22 Weeks.

This week has been interesting to say the least. My emotions have been getting the best of me a lot more it seems and my mood changes at a drop of a hat - Luckily for the husband those moods usually being hyper and exhausted. I think Mr. W lucked out that I am not one of those that dishes out a lot of "pregnancy rage" as he calls it.

Baby RJ is a kicker let me tell you, I say it is his way of letting us know he is a soccer player but Mr. W insists that its him saying he is going to be a MMA fighter. Haha, we have such high expectations for this kid already it seems. I'm still adjusting to the feeling of it, it is amazing but at the same time it is still freaky to feel. Mr. W puts his hand on my tummy in the evenings to feel the little thumps against his hand.

We had Thanksgiving at my folks house and then mainly hung out at home the rest of the day. Mr. W had an intense black Friday schedule and needed rest. Speaking of black Friday, I really didn't participate much... I went to Carter's baby and kid store at 6AM with my sister on Friday and got some pieces half off, grabbed a sausage biscuit on the way home, and was back into bed by 7:30. The whole time I was at Carters buying things I just had my next ultrasound in the back of my mind. It is next Wednesday && with how much baby boy clothes I got Friday this kid better be sporting the boy parts as the doctor was "pretty sure" he saw.




How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13.8 lb.
Maternity clothes? No but I am starting to reconsider my protest against them.
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Pretty good. RJ wakes me up on regular around 4AM though with his insistence to kick.
Best moment last week: Mr. W feeling the baby!
Movement: A lot of kicking throughout the day everyday!
Food cravings: Genghis Grill... Still. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really.
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Exhaustion is coming back.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most the time? Happy as a clam. 
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment