Saturday, August 10, 2013

Gym Class Heroes Week 2

I wasn't quite as strict this week as I was the previous week - I blame a lot of that on the fact that it was pledge week with my job and I haven't had the time to commit in cooking. So I tried to focus more on portion sizes more then anything.

And sadly I slept through most of the farmer's market so no fresh veggies for this family this week. I might go to the health food store tomorrow though so I can get some organic veggies and fruit.

The progress is slow, but it is progress all the same. I am also finding it to be pretty easy to keep my portion sizes down which is key. I still cheat every now and then, but with the workload, housework, and a baby I think I deserve a little cheat here and there.

Starting Weight: 199
Current Weight: 193.8 
Progress: 5.2lb down
Current Goal: 180
13.8 pounds to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment