Thursday, August 1, 2013

July.

My blogging is so nonexistent these days. I'm too busy raising a child, working and preparing for my first long distance pledge drive, and still steadily unpacking. The unpacking being probably my most least accomplished tasks.

My little man is 4 months old now. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by and all the changes my family has faced in such a short amount of time. We are settling in well in Oklahoma. In June the husband had a business trip so I went to Texas to see my parents with the little man and he got to experience his first plane ride. I can't tell you the stress of flying with a infant by yourself. I had a bag for me, a bag for him, his stroller and car seat, and his diaper bag. I waddled over to the shuttle bench and once I got dropped off at the airport and was checking in I realized I had forgotten the car seat base. I had no time to go and get it so for the trip his car seat had to be seatbelted in during our stay in Dallas. It was so nice to see my family - I know we had really just moved but Oklahoma was a big transition, especially with an infant, and everything felt so foreign.

My new quest is in researching cloth diapers. There is this whole world of terminology and information that I admit it is quite overwhelming but I think in August we are going to attempt it. I will keep you up to date on that adventure.

I am also going to start doing weight loss posts that I will work on through the week but will post on Fridays when I weigh in. I will go further into that in the post I will be putting up shortly after this one.

Well, I am off to be a momma to a screaming baby who doesn't realize he is tired. Oh the joy of babyhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment