Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Week 18 #BabyWilliams2

So I have been horrible at updating my pregnancy here - Which you would think I would be just as good or not better then last time around because now I am actually updating people because all our family and friends live so far away from us. But life is different then it was when I was going around this merry go round last time. Now I have a toddler to wrangle and keeping up a full time work load.

So I am 18 weeks along. Crazy to think we are almost half way though this adventure. It's been a very different pregnancy then the last one. I had MAJOR food aversion that still comes and goes from time to time. I lost all the weight I had initially gained and as of today I am a pound over my pre-pregnancy weight.

We also found out on July 9th that we are having another boy with a 3d ultrasound!




How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 pound
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I sleep anyway I can - with co-sleeping I have to work around a little 15 month old.
Best moment last week: I started feeling kicks here and there.

Miss Anything? My appetite.
Movement: A little but not too much.. 
Food cravings: Nope - I wish.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of food period has a tendency to make my stomach turn.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Exhaustion.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finalizing a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment