Thursday, July 31, 2014

Week 19

Week 19 is upon us and as we near the halfway mark we also finalized our newest addition's name! I think I am going to start a list of things you shouldn't say to a pregnant woman because I forgot how rude or insensitive so many people are to you when you're pregnant.

I've also started getting pieces for my Fall/Winter wardrobe. Of course it's still all Buckle all the time, this time around I am really committed to not buying one single maternity item of clothing. So far so good. My Fall wardrobe --> Tights, tank tops, cardigans, && boots. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey.


How far along? 19 weeks & 2 days
Total weight gain: 4 pound
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I still wake up to nurse little man.
Best moment last week: Had some quality time with the husband and baby boy.

Miss Anything? My figure!
Movement: Kicking every here and there, mostly at night.
Food cravings: Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: This heat!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Exhaustion.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment