Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello Week 8, Goodbye Slacks

Well our cupcake is the size of a kidney bean this week. Crazy to think that something so small has come around and jacked up my body this much already! Don't get me wrong I know it is completely worth it but wowza, I was unprepared.

What I wasn't expecting this week was the addition of my bump. Yes at 8 weeks I am most certainly showing... WAY earlier then I had expected. All my friends suggested my bump would start closer to the second trimester around the 12-14th week and I was preparing for that... but noooo cupcake wanted to make it's presence known much sooner apparently. Looks like I am doing some bigger clothes shopping earlier then I had intended.

(I apologize for my appearance. No makeup on or anything, was getting ready for bed)

How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain: -3 pounds
Maternity clothes? Nope, I can wear most my normal clothes except my high waisted things.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I am trying to train myself to sleep on my left side.
Best moment this week: Finding out my OBGYN won't be a fortune!

Miss Anything? soda. Lordy how I miss my soda!
Movement: I've got quite awhile before that!
Food cravings: Soup.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Certain smells get to me, like Rosa's Cafe but it doesn't keep me from eating it
Gender: Check back in ehhh... 8 weeks or so.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: A growing belly WAY ahead of schedule apparently
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: so very happy
Looking forward to: Our doctor appointment at the end of the month!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment