Monday, August 27, 2012

Ideally I will get better at this.

Eek! It has been a WEEK since I blogged. Sorry, sorry, sorry. This really is something I am going to have to adjust to. I didn't do a week 9 board, well I made one, but I never took a picture. That's cool though I really hadn't intended to start till week 10 anyways. So this week I will be posting a new board - I'll draw it up tonight probably.

We are at 10 weeks today. Crazy to think that a month ago Baby W was the size of a grain of rice and now Baby W is the size of a kumquat (Yeah Google it cause I didn't know what it was either). Luckily a lot of my belly in Week 8 was bloating (THANK GOD!) but still, I definitely can't suck it in anymore and my ribs are slowly but surely disappearing. I had lost weight but I am now about 1 1/2 pounds more then I was in July. I am hoping I can postpone most of my weight gain till later on in the pregnancy! Fingers crossed.

Probably the most noticeable change is my sleeping. I HAVE to get up at least once a night to go to the bathroom. I am also trying to train my body to sleep on it's left side which isn't really working. My husband and I switched sides on the bed so that when I get the body pillow to hopefully help me stay on my left side we won't have a big pillow separating us.And even though I am getting plenty of sleep I don't feel like it. I am SO exhausted all the time, it's making work pretty difficult. I have been told that my energy will come back in the second trimester so believe you me I am counting down the days!

In other news I have my history appointment with a nurse at my OB GYN office tomorrow and then my appointment with my actual OB GYN on Thursday with Mr. W in the morning. So we are super excited but would appreciates your prayers that everything is perfect with our little cupcake.

That is all for now. I will try to get my week10 chalkboard up by Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment