Thursday, August 2, 2012

This Ain't No Etch-A-Sketch - Week 6

That's one doodle that can't be undid homeskillet.

Well I am nearing the end of week #6 which is super crazy to think about. We have such a long road ahead of us. I've known about this little being growing inside of me for 3 weeks now, which if I hadn't taken a test by now the random bouts of nausea and morning sickness would have given it away this week!

I have seen some cute pregnancy trackers and I have decided to embrace it and do one myself and blog weekly. I made the chalkboard early this week, I need a better frame but it serves it's purpose for now just fine regardless. I made a couple different ones but I follow one blogger who did one that was absolutely adorable so I copied it pretty closely.

I have been pretty careful even on here to not disclose my name or anything just in case it was seen because we weren't quite ready to make it public. After 3 long weeks of keeping it under wraps, making excuses, or flat out lying we decided to go ahead and let the world know. 

So without further ado... Brace yourself for Baby W!




1 comment:

  1. i freakin love little baby garvin, too ;-) lalaloooove your blog, excellent idea! congratulations again, im so super happy and excited for you, mrs williams! - rica

    ReplyDelete