Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 39

Well here we are with my last weekly update. We are in our last 3 days one way or another. I'll admit it's been a rough few days and I anticipate a rough couple days ahead as well. There is nothing like the weight of a 7+ pound baby on your bladder on top of a UTI. Yup. The two combined equals a world of hurt and misery. There were 2 negative cultures in the course of a week and a half before there was finally a positive UTI culture was found on Monday. I'm on Augmentin now, which I will remain on through Sunday just in time for the scheduled induction! Luckily I am on the mend and feeling much better!

Week 39 has brought with it the blatant and obviousness that I am done with being pregnant. Yup, I am completely over it. I love this little boy and I am ready to be holding him in my arms. Baby W has pretty much 2 1/2 days to decide to come on his own, otherwise we will be induced medically at the hospital on Monday morning.. I am so full of emotions and thoughts in this last week I can't even begin to express everything going on in my head, I am literally days away from meeting this little guy who has been camped out in my tummy for months and months... who started out as nothing but a bunch of cells and a unexpected positive on a pregnancy test and now here we are. Brace yourself world... Baby W is on his way.



How far along are you? 39 Weeks && 4 Days!
Total weight gain? 33lb.
Maternity Clothes? Nope, wearing a lot of sweats or sundresses though thanks to the warm weather!
Stretch Marks? No more... unfortunately no less.
Sleep: This week has sucked thanks to the UTI I was up for hours at a time multiple times a night. Now that I am on the mend though I wake up maybe once a night.
Best Moment Last Week? Just getting another week closer to getting to see my little boy!
Movement: I can tell he wants out as much as I am ready to have him out!
Food Craving: Anything spicy... but that's more of a ploy to go into labor more then a 'craving.'
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Labor signs? A few contractions here and there. 
Symptoms? Just this big ol' tummy!
Belly button in or out? flat.
Wedding Ring on or off? Keeping it on a necklace still just to be cautious.
Most common emotion? Excited.
Looking forward to? Our baby boy making his appearance any day!


No comments:

Post a Comment