Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Maternity clothes

We all know I am not a fan. I have been asked a LOT about what I have worn as an alternative since I really only own one piece of actual maternity clothing which is a pair of skinny jeans.

My favorite pants are my Victoria Secrets yoga pants. I wear them pretty religiously  they are super comfortable and if you have a shirt long enough you can hide the fold over band at the top or it can give you a little extra coverage to avoid belly slips.

My favorite underwear comes from Victoria Secrets still as well. Any thing with lace instead of elastic is my best friend, and there are plenty of lace-waist panties at VS! Plus Victoria Secrets really has a bra for pretty much everyone.

Now pretty much all my tops, and by pretty much all I mean all of my tops and camis come from my favorite store on the face of the earth, Buckle. Being 6'0 foot Buckle has been one of the few stores that has ever been able to provide long enough jeans and long enough shirts for me, and when pregnancy came around it didn't change any. Now of course not everything there fits, but I just go in and it's clear that I am expecting and I ask them to bring me any shirt that is going to be long enough to cover my belly. It's my only concern. They have yet to fail me and at 7 months I can foresee most of the shirts I have purchased while pregnant will work for me up to labor and delivery and while I am working on slimming back down. In all my weekly updates, the only top that isn't from Buckle is the dress I wore at Christmas. You might say I have a wee bit of a addiction to the store.



Due Date Countdown : 75 days!

1 comment:

  1. I suddenly have a serious aversion to jeans, maternity or otherwise. So nothing but yoga pants and leggings for me.

    ReplyDelete