Friday, January 4, 2013

Week 28

Goodbye second trimester, Heeeeeello third trimester. I am posting this a wee bit late, and my 28 week picture is running a little late sadly. As of today I am 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant, with just 80 days left until my due date! AAAAHHHH!! That shit cray ain't it Jay!?

So I passed my gestational diabetes test with a breeze. The range you want your results to come in at is between 60 and 120, I came in at 91. So luckily I didn't have to take the donut challenge. I also had my 7th month check up yesterday and everything is going well and perfectly. My appointments are going from monthly to bi-weekly since we are so close to having our little baby boy... which honestly still astonishes me that we are so close to welcoming our baby into this world and we are at such a crazy time in our life with a inevitable move for the husband's job and all that moving entails. Kind of feels like everything is moving at warp speed and I am doing my best just to stay sane!




How far along are you? 28 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain? My doctor's scale is the devil compared to mine which is never as shocking as his. We are at 27lbs. according to his super not so awesome scale.
Maternity Clothes? Dang it be to all, I wear my one pair of maternity pants more and more...
Stretch Marks? Not one yet.
Sleep: I'm waking up more frequently and needing more nap times.
Best Moment Last Week? Christmas with all our family and friends.
Movement: On a regular basis and pretty constantly.
Food Craving: Chips and salsa still.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs? Just a couple braxton hick pains here and there.
Symptoms? Exhaustion.
Belly button in or out? Innie that is trying to become a outtie haha
Wedding Ring on or off? On.
Most common emotion? A little overstressed currently.
Looking forward to? The weekend.... because I plan on Baby W and I getting plenty of sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment