Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 29.


So sadly no picture last week and this week we are back to the ol' reliable iPhone because who knows where I misplaced my camera in the move. (Excuse the horrible florescent lighting that makes me look like Casper)



How far along are you? 29 weeks. 11 to go to our due date!
Total weight gain? 28lb.
Maternity Clothes? Still mostly wearing my beloved Buckle wear.
Stretch Marks? Not yet. Yay!
Sleep: Congestion is killing me. I am up several times a night. Sad face.
Best Moment Last Week? 7 month check up.
Movement: When is Baby W NOT moving these days?
Food Craving: Any spicy.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Labor signs? Everything is great.
Symptoms? Restlessness
Belly button in or out? Still in at the moment.
Wedding Ring on or off? Still rockin the wedding ring.
Most common emotion? Tired. Very very very tired.
Looking forward to? To be able to hopefully sleep through the night this week. Yay for Mucinex.

No comments:

Post a Comment