Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 31

Hard to believe that we will have our precious son in our hands anywhere from 8 - 10 weeks from now but yet here we are! The days go by so slowly but the weeks go by in a flash it seems. Sorry for the photo... I was about 2 seconds away from going back to bed and realized I needed to post a 31 week picture before I forgot.

I went to my first childbirth class, my mom when with me since Mr. W is still out of town. This week was more of an overview of what is to come. I will say I am pretty sure I am the ONLY woman in my class who intends on not getting an epidural!

31 weeks & 2 days

How far along are you? 31 weeks. 8 - 10 weeks to go!
Total weight gain? 29lb.
Maternity Clothes? No more then the week before.
Stretch Marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Sleeping though the night... I could easily sleep through most the day too!
Best Moment Last Week? Getting my maternity break sorted out.
Movement: I can actually feel his little feet from time to time when he starts moving.
Food Craving: Any spicy... I should just leave my craving as is... It never changes
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Labor signs? Not a one, baby has a couple months of cooking left
Symptoms? Exhaustion.
Belly button in or out? Still in!
Wedding Ring on or off? On.
Most common emotion? Pretty torn because of the husband being out of town.
Looking forward to? My husband being home in a couple days!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I looked that fantastic right before I went to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last month is the longest and you get the biggest. I didn't believe it until it happened to me! And I'm surprised you are the only one going natural. There were probably 8-10 women in my class and most of them planned on natural. Only me and I think one or two other ladies were planning on an epidural. But my hospital encouraged as natural as possible. The only thing I wanted was that epidural. In my case, I'm glad I got it since I had an abnormally large baby and all the damage that comes with it LOL. You are brave but if you set your mind to it I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete