Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 32

At 32 weeks Baby W is still breech. His determination to never change positions is staggering. I would much rather him be kicking my ribs then playing with them with his hands! It's bizarre how it feels to have him moving around in my innards all the time. It's gone from occasional kicks to constantly feeling all his movements and actually seeing the movement is down right crazy! I don't think I will every get use to it but I can already tell you I am going to miss it after labor and delivery!


How far along are you? 32 weeks & 2 days
Total weight gain? 30lb.
Maternity Clothes? Haven't bought anymore then what I already have
Stretch Marks? 2. pout, pout. :(
Sleep: I am so thankful that my sleep has been barely harmed.
Best Moment Last Week? First childbirth class.
Movement: I think he is a kickbox fighter.
Food Craving: Same.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Labor signs? Having braxton hicks every now and then.
Symptoms? It takes me 5 minutes to get out of bed.
Belly button in or out? Still in, but barely.
Wedding Ring on or off? On.
Most common emotion? Content
Looking forward to? Our sonogram next week!

1 comment:

  1. The wiggles are definitely SO WEIRD. Especially when he sticks his butt or head WAY out of my side. I love it though and I know I will miss it once he's an outside baby.

    ReplyDelete