Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week 25 2 Days ~ 15 Weeks to Go!

Newest symptom? Crazy dizziness... like had one too many and kinda wasteypants and that room spinning around you the moment you lay on the bed and the only thing that helps is the one foot on the floor?.... Well one foot on the floor doesn't really do it for this dizziness that I have had the last couple of days. In the morning the second I wake up and open my eyes I can't even imagine standing up right away because I can't see straight. Anyways if anyone knows a way to help with the dizzy I would greatly appreciate any tips, this morning it lasted through my shower, getting ready for work, and a slow and careful drive which required a couple of stops to work. 





How far along are you? 25 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain? 17 lb,
Maternity Clothes? Nopers.
Stretch marks? Thankfully still clear of the stretch marks.
Sleep: It's been better... but I imagine it's never going to be what it once was.
Best moment last week? Eh my weeks are beginning to blur together. Week 24 had my 6 month appointment which went great. Always love getting good reports.
Movement: Baby W is following in the shoes of his momma... He isn't active much until late in the morning, he is most active at night right when I lay down to go to bed.
Food craving: Ummm. armadillo eggs?
Anything making you queasy or sick? I get dizzy randomly but there doesn't seem to be a particular reason for it.
Labor signs: Ask again in 15 weeks.
Symptoms: Have had a couple braxton hicks.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Most common emotion? Pretty excited.
Looking forward to? Christmas vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment