Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 24

You know my husband bought me this amazing personal camera to use since I didn't always want to take my big SLR digital with me everywhere I went and how many times have I used it during this pregnancy? 0. I always just pull out my trusty iPhone but I've come to terms that the images suck compared to the spiffy digital my husband got me as a wedding present so I am making a commitment to start posting with my good camera and to retire the iPhone for the weekly pregnancy pictures.

That being said, my camera battery is dead and charging so the better quality picture will have to be later this week and a picture of my belly and a guest appearance of my cat Axel will have to do. He wouldn't get out of the way for a decent photo - He just kept rubbing up against my tummy and pawing it gently. And yes, this was done with my iPhone 4S... but stay tune for something better later this week. (and yes I am aware my mirror is dirty)



This past week was pretty uneventful, other then my issues Friday. Friday morning I woke up with horrible cramping, similar to the good ol' monthly ones I use to get before pregnancy. I went to work and tried to just focus my energy into work but the constant cramping turned into constant cramping with additional worse cramping every once in awhile. I headed home within a couple hours and waited for the doctor office to call me back. Luckily I didn't have to go in, but apparently I was dehydrated. So I was ordered to stay resting and drink as much water as I could withstand. So I learned my lesson and am intending to stay hydrated from here on out. Water. water. water. Until I am blue in the face.

We are about to start the task of moving... which could just be the first in 2 moves during this pregnancy (but hopefully there is just one move and the second happens after the baby makes his appearance) - Bless the woman who has rented us 2 rooms in her home on a month to month basis and gets us out to the nightmare that is apartment leasing these days. This is a great move for us, it frees us up from the horrible apartment complexes in our town, and gives more flexibility for our inevitable big move here whenever it may happen. My poor husband will be doing most the moving since I am not really capable of doing any heavy lifting... but I plan on being an excellent supervisor!

Baby RJ is the length of a ear of corn at this point and weighs over 1 pound. He kicks mostly late in the morning, mid afternoon, and right before bed of course.


How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 15.2lb.
Maternity clothes? Only those jeans I got.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I can never get enough of it. Naps are my friend.
Best moment last week: Eh, nothing in particular stands out.
Movement: I feel kicks every day throughout the day.
Food cravings: Still just loading up on anything and everything spicy.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: The back pain continues. Sad face.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most the time? Happy :)
Looking forward to: My 6 month Dr. appt on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment