Monday, December 24, 2012

Week 27 ~ Christmas Eve

It's my absolutely favorite time of the year. We are at 27 weeks with 13 weeks to go, with each week I find myself getting more and more anxious for the arrival of our little boy - At the same time we have a ways to go before we are ready for him. It's been super crazy for us especially with it being the holidays and Mr. W working  as much as he has been. Me, on the other hand, am on vacation until January 2 and boy do I need it. I am embracing this last week of my second trimester before what I have heard is the hardest of the 3 trimesters.

Nursery Update: Our nursery theme is going to be super heroes with bright primary colors. :) It took what feels like an eternity to come up with that decision but alas the decision has been made. I am going to start pulling things together next month.

Baby Shower Update: We are checking on two dates in late January.



How far along are you? 27 Weeks!
Total weight gain? 21 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? I don't even know why I answer this still... Yoga pants are still my best friend.
Stretch Marks? Not yet. I am trying not to get my hopes up.
Sleep: The left side sleeping has gotten old but I guess I really don't have much of a choice.
Best Moment Last Week? Friday, cause it started my vacation, my much needed vacation!
Movement: I love feeling his kicking.
Food Craving: Mexican... which I crave pregnant or not.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Labor signs? Check back in 10 weeks or so...
Symptoms? Lower back pain.
Belly button in or out? Innie but I don't think it will stay that way for much longer.
Wedding Ring on or off? On.
Most common emotion? Thrilled... I love me some Christmas time!
Looking forward to? Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment