Wednesday, February 6, 2013

33 weeks & a bag of chips!

Today is a cause for celebration! Our ultrasound this morning shoes that little Mr. I Do What I Want is finally no longer breech. He is head down and already starting to drop slowly but surely. But of course even with such great news he had to make it clear that he was in charge and wouldn't quit moving during the entire appointment. I just watched as my stomach moved and moved and moved. Getting a profile or face capture was damn near impossible. However they got images of what they wanted to see and I am happy to report that everything looks great. He is measuring one day early from his due date so we are right on schedule. They were amazed at how much he was moving at this point and with the limited room he has, and I just laughed because he is like this everyday through out the day. If anything he is getting more active with each passing day.

It is amazing to see how much he has changed throughout the ultrasounds and even still baking away it's clear that he has a personality developing. I'm getting so anxious to meet him, although I will miss this time of feeling him growing inside of me. I have several friends and acquaintances that announced their pregnancies shortly before me and they are all having their babies or due any minute and it makes me excited that in a month I could very well be able to deliver our healthy baby boy.

My baby shower is this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. We are doing it at the house so there is no concern about anyone having to load all the gifts or anything plus I think I will be the most comfortable at home. And then in a few weeks it is time for Just Between Friends, and this time we know what we are having and will have a better idea of what we need so I am looking forward to that too!





How far along are you? 33 weeks & 2 days
Total weight gain? 31lb.
Maternity Clothes? Nothing more then what I've bought.
Stretch Marks? I'm nursing the 2 I have with tons of cocoa butter. I think my tummy will be spared but I am not too optimistic about that of my thighs.
Sleep: Up one a night to walk around for a minute and use the bathroom. Other then that sleeping like a baby!
Best Moment Last Week? Just feeling the increased movement.
Movement: He moves SO much these days.
Food Craving: Same.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Labor signs? Having braxton hicks.
Symptoms? My right ribs are feeling pretty uncomfortable everyday starting around noon.
Belly button in or out? Believe it or not it's still in!
Wedding Ring on or off? On.
Most common emotion? Excited!!!
Looking forward to? My baby shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment