Monday, February 11, 2013

34.

This child has a fascination with my right rib cage. Seriously, he loves it up in there it's perfect to kick his legs out and stretch all up in there. Glad he is comfortable because slowly but surely I am getting uncomfortable. However if this is the worse that pregnancy has to dish at me I am more then welcoming, it could have been so much worse. I could have had severe morning sickness, swelling, and I could have blown up all over. Granted I still have anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks to "blow up" and the swelling could start at any time really. But as of week 34 I have to say I have been blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy.

My baby shower was last Saturday and it was great, it was super hero themed just like the eventual nursery will be. My hostesses did an amazing job! I can't wait to put some pictures up. The food, decorations, the guests, the games, everything really was perfect. Mr. W got to be there for it which honestly calmed my nerves and I was so thankful he was there to partake. I was completely overwhelmed with the generosity of all that came. I have diapers overload now! I hope to upload pictures to this blog post on my lunch today.



How far along are you? 34 weeks!
Total weight gain? 31lb..
Maternity Clothes? Not anymore, I did buy some amazing regular tops at Buckle which are so much better then maternity tops!!
Stretch Marks? No further progress there thank God!
Sleep: Baby W likes to dance in the middle of the night which wakes me up from time to time
Best Moment Last Week? We got to see Baby W again and my baby shower!
Movement: Constant.
Food Craving: Same.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Labor signs? Just good ol' practice contractions
Symptoms? Rib discomfort since Baby W is running out of room.
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Wedding Ring on or off? On.
Most common emotion? Tired
Looking forward to? Going crib shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment