Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Husband's Reaction to Baby W

I recall the day well, the day the pregnancy test decided to leave the "Not" out of the result window. I wanted to record Mr. W's reaction. Anyone that knows my husband knows he is extroverted to boot and can be larger then life so I was expecting a humdinger of a reaction. I carefully started recording without making it obvious when I surprised him with a gift that had 4 unisex newborn onesies and 3 pregnancy tests that all showed "Pregnant." I should have known when I walked in and heard him all congested and cranky that this was not the day for this kind of surprise, however I couldn't hold it in me for another second. Anyways here is his reaction, poor guy was feeling under the weather so I can't be too upset with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8vaUG0xWHA

1 comment:

  1. Aw, too bad he wasn't feeling well. Glad he got excited after not too long though.

    ReplyDelete