Monday, February 11, 2013

Serendipity.

If you had told me the 9 years ago or so that the seasonal cashier at Best Buy would eventually become my husband and that we would be expecting a baby I would have laughed pretty hysterically. Mr. W was such an extrovert and I am painfully aware of just how much of a introvert I have a tendency to be. My first impression of him wasn't favorable in the least.... I specifically remember a 7AM meeting at Best Buy and this tall lanky guy was clapping and speaking in a volume about 2 times higher then it needed to be trying to pump everyone up for the meeting. I'm not a morning person, so I just grimaced at him as I leaned against a display in my department and yawning. He was way too alert for it being so early in the morning. I remember making that remark to my then "fiance"/boyfriend or whatever he really was to me. Not that Mr. W thought all that much of me at the time, only really remembering me always frantically walking around, I was less then memorable.

Fast forward.

Here we are... happily married and a month away from becoming parents! I can't tell you how happy I am these days, how thankful I am that the stars aligned and somehow we ended up running into each other again, starting hanging out in the same circle, finding him on MySpace and the flirting starting, dating, getting married, having our son.... If that isn't a divine intervention in life I really don't know what is. I love our story, the serendipitous of it all. I know this is a bit of a random post but I was thinking of it late last night when I couldn't sleep because little jerk baby here felt it necessary to nestle his foot into my rib cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment