Wednesday, October 3, 2012

15 weeks!

Yeah so... I haven't posted in a minute. Sorry bout that. I've been crazy busy, and when I am not busy I am exhausted. We are currently 15 weeks preggers with baby #1, still no gender determined but maybe by the end of October we know what our little cupcake will be. Today is rough because I am pretty sure I am getting sick, the husband had good ol' influenza this past weekend and I rushed to go get a flu shot but that probably came a little too late to prevent sickness and this morning I woke up with a super sore throat and congested. Oh boy. So I am buckling down the hatches and hoping I can make a speedy recovery. Fingers crossed!

How far along? 15 weeks!
Total weight gain: 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Nope but I bought a bunch of cute longer stretchier tops!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Little shaky but thats more because I am coming down sick.
Best moment last week: Baby can sense light now, I was irritating cupcake with a flashlight when I was trying to pick up the heartbeat with my at home doppler, I kept hearing cupcake try to avoid the light and moving back and forth.

Miss Anything? sleeping on my back for long periods of time
Movement: Not yet but I am hoping soon!!!
Food cravings: Not really having any
Anything making you queasy or sick: My husband! LOL
Gender: Nope.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: My baby bump is appearing.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: cranky and sick.
Looking forward to: Our next dr appointment next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment