Monday, October 29, 2012

Week 19!

Holy mackerel! It's crazy to think that next week I will be all excited to be halfway through this pregnancy. Last week was crazy with all the news and such, and this week I feel is going to be an emotional one for me. My boss of 5 years has moved on to (much) greener pastures and took a position in Florida. Thanks to these hormones of mine her leaving has hit me much harder then I had thought it would. So this week I have to accept some change in my life rather I want to or not.

Halloween parties were this past weekend, and being this is my last kid free Halloween we decided to go to a party. I have to say it's totally different being all preggers and having jello shots and beer pong surrounding you. We had fun all the same. My mom did my face/stomach painting as well as Mr. W's face. I was a cat and I had my mom draw a fish bowl on my tummy. We only made it to about 12:00 and by then I was getting sleepy and restless so we called it a night, but E for effort and trying!

I started looking for a small part time job to pick up on the evenings during the work week here and there and on the weekend... Just taking an extra step in saving for when our little boy gets here. Anyways... here is what you really came for.



How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 9 pounds. HOLY SMOKES!
Maternity clothes? Nope, I went to look at maternity jeans and my prediction was correct  they didn't have any long enough for me - The longs looked like high waters.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I got a pregnancy pillow this weekend which keeps me on my side, I am still adjusting.
Best moment last week: Found our we are having a bouncing baby boy!
Miss Anything? Sleeping in - Have to get up early every day to go to the bathroom.
Movement: A little.
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: A every growing tummy and being overemotional.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Ecstatic.
Looking forward to: The hub's and my anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment