Thursday, October 11, 2012

16 Weeks!

Well I had my 4 month doctor appointment with my OB GYN this morning. All checked out perfectly. Baby W's heartbeat was super loud and clear today, going at 140 beats per minute. I have to say you never really get use to hearing a second heartbeat inside your body. The doctor was happy with my weight gain and gave reassurance that everything was going according to schedule. We discussed the blood tests to test for downs syndrome and I decided against it. My main reasoning being that this test isn't definite and I didn't want to get a high risk result and start freaking out - Regardless we are having this little one so I would rather not be racked with worry for the next few months as I start rounding the corner of being half way done with this pregnancy.

The next sonogram was scheduled for October 25th, just 6 days shy of (one of our) anniversaries. My doctor always has the 18-20 week sono and the 30 week sono done at a high risk doctor office so we will be going and visiting a different facility for this appointment. We will get to find out of this is a little Miss or a little Mr in just 2 weeks! How crazy is that!!??

13 weeks vs. 16 weeks.



How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain: 6 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Stretch marks? Nope. Lotion, lotion, lotion baby!
Sleep: Still a little rocky thanks to that cold last week!
Best moment last week: Our doctor appointment.

Miss Anything? sleeping on my back still.
Movement: Nope but the doctor said any day!
Food cravings: Not really having any
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah.
Gender: Nope.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Stuffy
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: recovering from being sickly.
Looking forward to: Our sono!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment