Monday, October 22, 2012

Week 18!

Week 18 is upon us! So hard to believe we are rounding the corner of being half way done with this adventure and preparing to start a whole new chapter but here we sit just a couple weeks shy of our half way point. I am so excited for Thursday cause we will get to see the little one in the "growth" ultrasound and hopefully, if he/she is willing to participate we will find out if we are having a rugged little boy or a sweet little girl.

I *think* I've started feeling baby randomly since Friday, just random jabs or swirly feelings in my stomach for brief moments every now and then. I can officially NOT sleep on my back anymore, even if I was allowed to, the pressure on my tailbone injury is so severe it sends shooting pain up my back when I even attempt to lay on my back for even just a moment. So sleeping on my side is becoming the norm and although I wake up with a slight limp I walk it off by the time I am heading off to work. I can only imagine how much more difficult it will be in the coming weeks!



How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 7 1/2 pounds
Maternity clothes? No, just clingy clothes that are stretchy.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: No sleep is to be had on my back, but I sleep like a baby on my sides.
Best moment last week: Pretty sure I felt my first movement!

Miss Anything? Laying on my back.
Movement: A little... Pretty sure. 
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No I am feeling pretty good.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Exhaustion seems to be creeping back.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our sonogram in just 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment